KFAN is your Radio Home for Vikings Football. During the 2011 Season, tune in to Vikings programming KFAN 100.3 all week long.
Photo: Aj Mansour (KFAN)
By: Aj Mansour | KFAN.com
Minneapolis, MN - The Minnesota Vikings wrapped up their 9-week off season training program Thursday afternoon and are now on a 5-week hiatus before training camp kicks off at the end of July. The training program culminated this past week with mandatory mini camps and there was almost too much going on to follow!
KFAN was there for each and every day and had your favorite team covered like a blanket! Check out the blogs, interviews and photo galleries below to see what you might have missed...
STORIES: Click story title to view full story...
- Frazier says Harvin issue 'should be behind us'
- Harvin takes to Twitter, makes everything even more confusing?
- Spielman speaks, 'We have no interest at all in trading Percy Harvin'
- Harvin Present but not partaking in Mandatory Mini Camp
- Percy Harvin requests to be traded from Minnesota Vikings
- Unhappiness may keep Harvin from attending Training Camp
- Back at zero, Jared Allen begins his quest for 25 sacks
PODCASTS: Click podcast title to listen back to each interview...
- 6/21: Spielman & Zygi with PA from Mini Camp
- 6/21: Leslie Frazier with PA from Mini Camp
- 6/21: Jared Allen joins the Power Trip for 15 Vikings
- 6/20: Chris Carr joins the Power Trip for 15 Vikings
- 6/19: Kevin Williams joins the Power Trip for 15 Vikings
- 6/18: Kyle Rudolph joins the Power Trip for 15 Vikings
- 6/15: Brandon Fusco joins the Power Trip for 15 Vikings
PHOTOS: Click the gallery title to see what your favorite players are looking like...
- 2012 Vikings Mini Camp Photos
- Vikings OTAs: Week #3
- Vikings OTAs: Week #2
- Vikings OTAs: Week #1
- Vikings Children's Fund Golf Tournament
Aj Mansour covers Minnesota Sports for KFAN.com. Feel free to leave comments and questions regarding this post in the space provided below. For Vikings' updates and breaking Vikings' news, follow Aj on Twitter. @AjMansourKFAN